State of art & architecture
The architecture of Caprice has been awarded for its unique style far away from the classic approaches and the predominant lines in the area. Homes with their own personality. An architecture that is continously envolving and that makes the most of the unevenness of the land.
The architects Taborda & Gauna T.A.M. signs this work of art. Among the many prizes awarded, highlights the Gold Medal granted by the Town Hall of Marbella, as well as several awards from national and intenational competitions.
Total built area474 m2
Solarium area128 m2
Storage & Garages areas98 m2
Total built area479 m2
Solarium area147 m2
Storage & Garages areas112 m2
Spaces designed to live. Premium qualities
Light is the main feature in the room inviting you to relax. The selection of materials incorporates a more natural colour palette that encourages you to relax and rest.
The best views
The comfortable main bathroom offers a curtain-wall glazing that allows for fantastic views to the outside, the maximum entry of natural light and all the privacy you need at the same time. A real pleasure for all the senses.
Incredible common & private areas
The villas of Caprice have their own private and individual swimming pool. The feeling of awekening with the sun of Andalusia at your feet and magnificent views of the Mediterranean perfectly complements the pleasure of refreshing yourself in an infinity swimming pool.
The terraced houses create a setting arround two magnificent swimming pools and a solarium. The peaceful environment gives an added value to Caprice providing subtle relaxing moments and a feeling of tranquility.
- Careful elaboration of architectural and landscaping design
- The perimeter of the complex is totally enclosed
- 2 exterior designer pools with lightning, beach style access, WC, showers and changing-rooms
- 2 fitness areas equipped with gymnasium, heated pool with effects, WC, saunas and steam-baths.
- Centralised areas for refuse disposal for the properties
- Security system for the complex centrally controlled 24 hours via the on site security office with restricted access via a controlled system.
- Gardens designed by acclaimed landscape architects with automatic irrigation and ambience lightning
- Facilities for use of workers contracted by the community